Spicy Challenge GONE WRONG: Teen Dies After Eating Super Hot Chip

Spicy Challenge GONE WRONG: Teen Dies After Eating Super Hot Chip
Please fol­low and like us:
Pin Share

Think­ing of try­ing the One Chip Chal­lenge? Hold up! A 14-year-old Mass­a­chu­setts teen trag­i­cal­ly died after par­tic­i­pat­ing in this super spicy social media craze.

What Hap­pened?

Har­ris Wolobah ate the infa­mous “One Chip Chal­lenge” chip, known for its extreme heat from Car­oli­na Reaper and Naga Viper pep­pers.  Sad­ly, hours lat­er, he suf­fered car­diac arrest and passed away.

Wait, there’s more


The autop­sy revealed Har­ris had an enlarged heart and a con­gen­i­tal heart defect. Doc­tors believe the high cap­saicin lev­el in the chip, which nor­mal­ly caus­es burn­ing lips and throat, might have trig­gered a fatal reac­tion in his spe­cif­ic case. ⚠

Is the One Chip Chal­lenge Safe?

The chip is labeled “for adults only” and warns against con­sump­tion for chil­dren, peo­ple with aller­gies, preg­nant women, and those with health con­di­tions. How­ev­er, the chal­lenge is pop­u­lar online, rais­ing con­cerns about easy access for teens.

The Bot­tom Line

Super spicy chal­lenges can be dan­ger­ous, espe­cial­ly for young peo­ple. Think twice before tak­ing the heat! If you have under­ly­ing health issues, con­sult a doc­tor before attempt­ing any­thing spicy. đŸ©ș

Please fol­low and like us:
Pin Share

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*